The never-ending story: Brexit! No deal, elimination on April 12th, further negotiations. A lot still seems possible (as of early April). However, time – especially in the event of a no-deal – is becoming increasingly scarce. The possible exit of Great Britain from the customs union poses many challenges for your supply chain!
We have prepared – for your air freight solutions after Brexit
We continually monitor the current political situation and work closely with our foreign partners as well as our own subsidiary in Great Britain to ensure we are well prepared for all eventualities.
Kilometers of truck queues at the borders, no space for controls in the ports, we still guarantee you air freight capacity. Take the chance and move your cargo into the air!
If you have any questions about your transport solution to/or from the UK after Brexit, please contact us at any time:
In the event of Brexit, rely on Quick-Cargo’s logistics solutions:
- Years of expertise in customs clearance with third countries,
- We guarantee you fast customs processes, thanks to AEO certification
- Our own branch near London offers a variety of short-term solutions – including quick help in the event of warehouse shortages
- Prioritized freight thanks to collaborations with established airlines and flexible solutions
- A permanent contact person for your transport process
- For high freight volumes, we offer extensive charter solutions