Aerospace Logistics Services by QCS Quick Cargo Service
We Keep Your Planes in the Air
At QCS Quick Cargo Service, we understand the importance of keeping your aircraft in the air. As a founding member of the Aerospace Logistics Group, we have honed our expertise in aircraft spare parts logistics over many years, with a dedicated focus on this industry segment. We hold ADR licenses, airside permits, and DGR competences, ensuring we are fully equipped to handle your aerospace logistics needs.
Aerospace Logistics – your best service option
Whether you need altimeters, brakes, entire engines, onboard computers, or even tools, we are your reliable solution for quickly obtaining aircraft spare parts. Our services are meticulously designed to meet the requirements of airlines, maintenance operations (MRO – Maintenance Repair Overhaul), and manufacturers of aircraft, motors, and engines (OEM – Original Equipment Manufacturer). We adhere to the highest quality standards in the industry, offering:
- Long-standing Aerospace Logistics experience
- AOG Service
- Global Partner Network
- DGR specialists
- Vast Supply Chain Experience
- Airside permits
- We handle a wide range of commodities including aircraft engines, rudder, tail, Powerplant, aviation spare parts, components, and consumables.
- Decades of experience in planning and controlling supply chains
- A dedicated contact person for your transport processes
- Extensive transport options, e.g. next flight out (NFO), charter, OBC
- Fixed capacities with established carriers as well as direct trips within Europe (including EFTA countries)
- High degree of customs expertise: Express customs service for road and air freight
- DGR specialists
- In case of an Aircraft on Ground (AOG) situation, we guarantee secured spare parts logistics.