Thanks to close networks with global GDP-accredited logistics experts, we are perfectly organized and can ensure a stable
global supply chain for pharmaceutical products.
“Together with the international LifeLogistics network (which brings together medium-sized pharmaceutical logistics companies worldwide), Quick Cargo Service has a global pharmaceutical logistics network that guarantees optimal distribution of pharmaceutical products across the globe. Quick Cargo Service works according to the guidelines of Good Distribution Practice (GDP) and has excellent, long-standing connections with the most important airlines and is a business partner of Lufthansa. Temperature-controlled transports are carried out daily via all German locations for worldwide shipping.
With data loggers, all temperature-controlled transports are constantly monitored from collection to delivery to the customer. This means that precise and consistent temperature monitoring is carried out at all times. Both active and passive cooling are offered. “We also only use airlines that offer suitable pharmaceutical cold storage facilities at the departure and arrival airports to ensure continuity of the cold chain. By relying on certified partners from the international LifeLogistics network, it is guaranteed at any time and at any point in the world that a GDP partner who takes over the shipment hands it over to the end customer with the same quality of care. The LifeLogistics network continuously works closely together to be able to develop and implement continuous quality optimizations for all system partners based on customer needs,” explains CEO Stephan Haltmayer.
- GDP compliant transport solutions from sender to recipient
- Just in time deliveries for time-critical products (24/7)
- Worldwide network for the transport of temperature-controlled goods in the areas of (active/passive) cooling
- Qualified for DGR and Class 7 (radioactive substances)
- Active cooling in containers
- Temperature monitoring through monitors and container records
- Refrigerated goods packaging according to pharmaceutical requirements Cooling using cooling pads at +2°C to +8°C, with dry ice UN1845 / – 79°C
- Handling von Biological Substances UN3373 – Category B