The Brexit transition phase now ends at the end of the year. Time for reliable planning of your supply chain. Many companies are expecting disruption to their supply chains across the English Channel and are therefore relying on air freight and expanded warehousing.
Air freight to and from Great Britain
We are prepared – for your air freight solutions after Brexit and have expanded our air freight capacities to and from the UK. As an IATA freight forwarding company and business partner of Lufthansa, we have excellent, long-standing connections with the most important airlines.
Brexit logistics and customs clearance to Great Britain
The UK will no longer remain part of the EU customs union. This means the end of the free movement of goods that has existed since 1992 and import and export customs declarations will be required in the future. Trust in our customs expertise.
Brexit air freight with Quick Cargo Service
- Many years of experience in customs clearance with third countries.
- Thanks to the AEO certification, we guarantee you fast customs clearance.
- An office near London offers a variety of short-term solutions – for example, quick help with warehousing bottlenecks.
- Priority cargo thanks to collaboration with established airlines and flexible solutions.
- A permanent contact person for your transport processes.
- If there is a high volume of freight, we can also offer a comprehensive range of charter solutions.
Brexit logistics with IATA freight forwarding
Quick Cargo can advise and support you in optimizing your supply chain. As an IATA forwarding company, we offer extensive experience and the highest quality standards.