As an NVOCC (non-vessel operating common carrier) or, simply put, as a ship booking carrier, we have the opportunity to book shipping space and issue bills of lading for you even without our own ships.
This has advantages for you as our customer, especially in terms of price and scheduling. Book your container load as needed at attractive sea freight rates. We ensure optimal processing thanks to low freight rates and fast transit times.
QCS as an NVOCC non-vessel operating common carrier – its advantages
- As NVOCC, we have excellent contacts with shipping companies operating worldwide and have booked shipping space for all important destinations as needed.
- We offer LCL/FCL sea freight
- Certified hazardous goods handling
- Processing of all customs formalities, import/export customs declarations in-house
- Creation of documents in accordance with the letter of credit
- Transport insurance
- Dangerous goods processing/IMO-ADR
- Container loading and unloading in the company’s own terminal
- Warehousing/CFS Station
- Documentation about Dakosy/Atlas
- AEO certification (DE AEOF-123844)