Maximum security for temperature-guided transports
Through close networking with globally operating GDP-accredited logistics experts, we are perfectly organized and can guarantee a globally stable supply chain for vaccines.
The vaccine transports are always carried out according to the guidelines of Good Distribution Practice (GDP) Quick Cargo Service has excellent and long-term connections to the most important airlines and is a business partner of Lufthansa. Temperature-controlled transports to 11 German locations are shipped worldwide every day.
Temperature-controlled and temperature-monitored vaccine transports
With Data-Logger all temperature-controlled vaccine transports are constantly monitored from pick-up to delivery to the customer. This ensures exact and continuous temperature monitoring at all times. Both active and passive cooling is offered. Furthermore, Quick Cargo Service uses only airlines that offer suitable pharmaceutical refrigerated warehouses at departure and arrival airports to ensure the continuity of the cold chain.
QCS Pharma Transports
- GDP compliant transport solutions from sender to recipient
- Just in time deliveries for time critical products (24/7)
- Worldwide network for the transport of temperature-controlled goods in the areas of (active / passive) cooling
- Qualified for DGR and Class 7 (radioactive substances)
- Active cooling in containers
- Temperature monitoring through monitors and container records
- Packaging of refrigerated goods according to pharmaceutical requirements Cooling by cooling pads at +2°C to +8°C, with dry ice UN1845 / - 79°C
- Handling of Biological Substances UN3373 - Category B
Europe-wide offices for your logistics