Through close networking with global GDP-accredited logistics experts, we are perfectly organized and can guarantee a stable global supply chain for pharmaceutical products.
“Together with the international LifeLogistics network (which brings together medium-sized pharmaceutical logistics companies operating worldwide), Quick Cargo Service has a global pharmaceutical logistics network that guarantees optimal distribution of pharmaceutical products across the globe. Quick Cargo Service works according to the guidelines of Good Distribution Practice (GDP) and has excellent and long-standing connections to the most important airlines and is a business partner of Lufthansa. Temperature-controlled transports are made daily via all German locations for worldwide shipping.
With the data logger, all temperature-controlled transports are constantly monitored from collection to delivery to the customer. In this way, precise and continuous temperature monitoring is carried out at all times. Both active and passive cooling are offered. “Furthermore, we only use airlines that offer suitable pharmaceutical refrigerated warehouses at the departure and arrival airports in order to ensure continuity of the cold chain. By resorting to certified partners of the international LifeLogistics network, it is guaranteed at all times and at every point in the world that a GDP partner who takes over the shipment hands it over to the end customer with the same qualitative care. The LifeLogistics network works closely together on an ongoing basis in order to be able to develop and implement continuous quality improvements for all system partners based on customer needs,” explains CEO Stephan Haltmayer.
- GDP-compliant transport solutions from the sender to the recipient
- Just in time deliveries for time critical products (24/7)
- Worldwide network for the transport of temperature-controlled goods in the areas of (active / passive) cooling
- Qualified for DGR and Class 7 (radioactive substances)
- Active cooling in containers
- Temperature monitoring through monitors and container records
- Packaging of refrigerated goods according to pharmaceutical requirements Cooling by cooling pads at +2°C to +8°C, with dry ice UN1845 / - 79°C
- Handling of Biological Substances UN3373 - Category B