The Brexit transition period is now closing at the end of the year. Time for reliable planning of your supply chain. Many companies expect disruption to their supply chains across the English Channel and are therefore relying on air freight and extended warehousing.
Air freight to and from Great Britain
We are prepared - for your post-Brexit air freight solutions and have expanded our air freight capacities to and from the UK. As an IATA Spedtion and Business Partner of Lufthansa, we have excellent and long-standing connections to the most important airlines
Brexit logistics and customs clearance to Great Britain
The United Kingdom will no longer remain part of the EU customs union. This means the end of the free movement of goods that has existed since 1992, and import and export customs declarations will be required in the future. Rely on our customs experience
Brexit air freight with Quick Cargo Service
- Many years of experience in customs clearance with third countries.
- We guarantee you quick customs processes, thanks to AEO certification
- An office close to London offering a diversity of short notice solutions – e.g. quick assistance with warehousing bottle necks.
- Priority freight thanks to cooperation with established airlines and flexible solutions
- A regular contact person for your transport processes.
- For high freight volumes we can also offer a comprehensive range of charter solutions.
Brexit logistics with IATA forwarder
Quick Cargo can assist and advise you in optimizing your supply chain. As an IATA freight forwarder, we have extensive experience and offer the highest quality standards.